[PD] Granular Synthesis for Pd Eurorack Module

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon May 18 21:09:01 CEST 2015

I will try the different version of pd but it's all working except for this issue with sound not working when I run headless. I don't want to but update until I have a working proof of concept which I feel close to. I am excited to upgrade eventually but if I get this problem solved I would be running one of martin brinkmanns patches at 27% CPU for a granular sampler

Sent from my iPhone