[PD] error: unpack type mismatch

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue May 19 22:11:33 CEST 2015

?I'm using the arduino2pd patch hans created

i understand what the error is i am hunting the object that will do the adjustment. I will try your suggestion but i think what is popping out is ascii numbers from comport which is reading pot values from 0-1023 the unpack says it's unpack floats but the number box which i assume should be able to deal with floats seems to only be reading ints maybe if i just multply x 0.01?

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty
Digital Worlds Institute
University of Florida, USA