[PD] error: unpack type mismatch

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:59:23 CEST 2015

Including the list.
The only thing I can find is that [pd make_my_list] uses [sprintf
%c%c%c...] instead of [sprintf %c %c ... ] (with spaces), which will create
a long concatenated series of numbers which will probably be output from
the left-most outlet of [unpack] (at least this is what happened when I
played with [sprintf] a bit). Try to replace [sprintf] by placing a [- 48]
just before [zl group] and see if that works.

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:46 PM, Pagano, Patrick <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu