[PD] error: unpack type mismatch

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:05:14 CEST 2015

I was mistaken actually, cause even if you do that, you'll have to assemble
the values. Reading the readme.txt I saw that it uses the Simple Message
System library for programming the Arduino.
If you're not willing to program the Arduino yourself, why don't you use
the Firmata firmware and Pduino instead? Most likely it will work out of
the box.