[PD] soundtouch~ for ARM (Raspberry Pi / RPi)

haima haima.erskine at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:11:10 CEST 2015

Hi All, My first post...

Just getting into PD on the RPi - loving it!

Just wondering if anyone still has à+'s version of the soundtouch~ external compiled for ARM / RPi?

I'm having trouble following Katja's instructions below on how to compile it.... I have attempted to make a modified Makefile, but I can't figure out what to do with it... is there supposed to be a "make" command or something? I'm lost!

Does anyone still have à+'s compiled binary handy? The dropbox link below is dead. (Or if anyone as the time to give me a more detailed step by step of how I could do it myself I would much appreciate it!)

Thanks!
Haima