[PD] sorting floats with sort [zexy]

Rainer . fundamentalstern at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:39:07 CEST 2015

Thanks for the response so far!!!

1000000 - just a number to make it clear that I want to sort big lists.

I should have been more precise - in fact I want to sort pixel values, a
huge amount of pixel values. I´ve done this already with sort from zexy
(with arrays) and it worked pretty well. But it´s either the original or
the sorted result. So a animation or a warp or at least 75% between would
be nice.

>> 1000000 is hard to handle...
> it's more square than pixel in a 1024x768 screen!
I work with images >5k resolution (and tiling)  :-)

btw. what is the meaning of "invision"???

Cheers,

Rainer