[PD] soundtouch~ for ARM (Raspberry Pi / RPi)

haima haima.erskine at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:31:09 CEST 2015

Thanks!

Re: the "à": I cheated - copy and paste... hahah

The soundtouch~.pd_linux file you compiled works great here on my Pi, thanks!

Just out of interest, ofter modifying the Makefile to be correct for the ARM, what were the other steps required to compile it? I can't figure out what to do with a Makefile...

Cheers! and +à :)