[PD] sorting floats with sort [zexy]

Rainer . fundamentalstern at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:03:01 CEST 2015

> I work with images >5k resolution (and tiling)  :-)

this is still a lot for real time in the CPU.

It´s not realtime and it does not have to be realtime. It´s more like a
render job for pd/GEM in single buffered mode.

you can have 2 array : the unsorted, and the sorted. then interpolate
between 2.

Yes, I will give it a try. At least it should make sense in a visual way. I
dont want tons of colored noisy pixels...

Cheers,

Rainer