[PD] Problem with [text tolist] in Pd 0.46.6

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon May 25 22:56:53 CEST 2015

This is intended although it's not the thing you probably want: it packs
all the information in the text object into a list.

As far as I can tell, that's the only tool available for deleting lines
from text objects - this is an omission; there should be a direct way to
do it instead... I'll try to get that done for 0.47.

(there's also no easy way to delete an item from an array but it's at least
possible - I'll answer on that thread.)

cheers
Miller