[PD] -midiadddev

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:36:57 CEST 2015

hi,

here is a patch that automatically connects all alsa midi input devices to
puredata alsamidi input
and the puredata output to all midi output devices
it uses zexy's llist2symbol and symbol2list to replace space in device name
with "_"

it's not exactly what you need but could be a good start

cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr