[PD] problem with readsf~

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 27 08:53:36 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-25 06:11, Sujay Mukherjee wrote:
> Can somebody help me regarding the readsf~ and if thr is any particular
> file size beyond which the sound gets distorted or dosen't plays.

could you post¹ a problematic soundfile? if you think that size is the
problem, what *is* the size of your soundfile?
could you also describe what you mean by "distorted"?

ideally, can you reproduce the problem with a soundfile containing a
test-signal (e.g. a plain sine-wave) and can you post¹ both the input
soundfile and the output?

fgmsdr
IOhannes

¹ well, unless the soundfiles are very short, it might be neccessary to
put the soundfiles online at some place were we can download them -
rather than send the actual data via attachment to the list.