[PD] Bonk~ and array ?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed May 27 12:32:28 CEST 2015

On 2015년 05월 27일 09:49, Jaime E Oliver wrote:
> If I remember correctly, William Brent in his timbreID library does
> onset detection on tables. I cannot remember now how he does it
> exactly, but I hope this might prompt him to reply…?

Oh really? I'm not sure there is onset detection in timbreID, but
William has another external which does onset detection: bark~
http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html

And then there is aubio for onset detection. http://aubio.org/

I always wanted to hack into timbreID to make it use units of
different lengths based on real sound events detected. AFAIK it
currently only works with fixed lengths of units. (but works very well
that must be said. timbreID is such an incredible source of
inspiration for me).