[PD] [data structures] array within an array, pd draw window scale/background canvas colour...

jamal crawford threen52 at ml1.net
Wed May 27 17:36:35 CEST 2015

hey

>Very important, you don't get mouse control of the encapsulated array,
>only of the top one. Maybe you should say exactly why you think you need
>encapsulated arrays. If it's to draw a canvas/box, you can do that in the
>same template as your main array.

I thought that the encapsulated array will by default be
"sitting" on every click of the motherArray, so one could "zoom in" with
[donecanvasdialog(, drag the points and zoom out again. But it seems
like I misunderstood the behavior of arrays in some way.
I still have no succeeded in drawing the encapsulated array, cuz I have
no idea where to look for it in the drawing :)

best regs