[PD] oscillator bank?

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:24:03 CEST 2015

Not sure if the functionality is too specific to sinusoidal decomposition
and resynthesis for what you want to do, but there's the [martha~]
abstraction on my site. It takes "tracks" data from [sigmund~] and manages
all the control data to an internal bank of oscillators so that you can set
attack/release times, glissando commands, and tremolo among other things.

On Sunday, May 24, 2015, oscar pablo di liscia <odiliscia at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/richardeakin/pd-oscbank
>
> Oscar Pablo Di Liscia

> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','porres at gmail.com');>>:
>
>> looking for an oscillator bank object - there's nothing like it in
>> extended, right?
>>
>> thanks

William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com