[PD] weird bug, patch doesn't seem to work for no reason

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:06:01 CEST 2015

Hi folks, some time ago, someone posted a patch in the pd's facebook group,
about an attempt to implement hardsync.

I do not care about the implementation or how to implement hardsync (I
already found a better solution), but what freaks me out is that I copied
the patch and it's not working like the post did. He only posted a picture
of the patch, but I copied it exactly and it's not working, maybe someone
out there could help check if I'm crazy and did something wrong, or if
there's a bug or something.

find attached the picture that was posted and my patch. thanks