[PD] Get face metrics from [pix_opencv_facetracker]

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:31:47 CEST 2015

[pix_opencv_facetracker] outputs face elems coordinates in tables as
interleaved coordinates.
Look at [pd settab] and [pd fill_tables] subpatches in help patch.
It uses severals point to describe the shape of each element.
For example in the RIGHT_EYE table you will find 6 XYZ truplet describing
the eye contour.
Z is always 0 and values are normalized between 0 and 1.
To attach an image to a face element, you can for example compute the
center of the element then use the XY position to translate a geo with your
texture.

Hope this helps

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr