[PD] -midiadddev

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun May 31 04:31:17 CEST 2015

There are just WAY too many command line options already so I try to
avoid adding yet more... but here I think I can make one option both name the
"alsa MIDI" device and the Jack one - so that sounds worth it.  Maybe there
are other places I shoudl use the name (lke on the Pd window to disambiguate
that ?)

cheers
Miller