[PD] LAUNCHPAD S in Pd

fz at mur.at fz at mur.at
Thu Jun 4 10:50:53 CEST 2015

Hi,
I try to embed the Novation LAUNCHPAD S in Pd for a performance.
So it would be great to access LED colors, buttons, etc. easily. I
found this new library lp_util from Dan Prince:
http://www.danpprince.com/engineering/lp_util/
This really looks interesting.

The only problem for me is, that I can´t get it working. I am on Win8
and I use Pd-extended 43.4 - I put the lp_util folder in my C:\Program
Files (x86)\Common Files\Pd and Pd seems to find it. - In Pd I
declared the launchpad as Midi In and Midi Out device.

If I run the patch lp_util_module_test nothing happens. So could
anybody give me a hint, how to get it working?

thanks!

fränk