[PD] LAUNCHPAD S in Pd

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:14:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

you should have a look to the Launchpad S Programmer Reference Manuel [1]
which explain everything you should be know to light up a LED on the
controler.
The seection Computer-to-Launchpad LED Messages on page 12 describe how to
do that.
You just need a [noteout] on channel 1 with the pitch corresponding to the
pad number and the velocity codes the colour.
velocity = 12 + RED + 16*GREEN
With red and green between 0 and 3 I guess.

I made a little patch to use it's sister controler Novation Launch Control
XL, attached to this email.
Yours is not the same, but it could be a stating point.
One thing in my patch you don't need I think, is that Launch Control XL has
16 layers on on each MIDI channel.
Then to light UP the LED on layer 5 I have to send note on chanel 5.

Cheers

Antoine
 [1]
http://d19ulaff0trnck.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/novation/downloads/4700/launchpad-s-prm.pdf