[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 5 08:29:44 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

Sorry, I had missed your message, most active Pd-time had gone into
helping to improve the build system for cyclone and pd-externals in
general.

The concept of hot and cold inlets appears to apply to messages, not
signals. Sah~ appears to work as described in the Max5 documentation.
I'll improve the help-patch.

Consider it a good thing Pd can confuse you. It would get boring if it
didn't :-).

Greetings,

Fred Jan