[PD] installing pd & libs on debian / OlinuXino board (wa: solimex board)

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:00:31 CEST 2015

> You did say you built it from source anyway right?
> If so shouldn't matter.

yes I compiled pd vanilla 0.46-6 from Miller's website

> Does seem like you're going to have to build the necessary externals.

well, i could get ggee working by getting it through apt-get and then
moving it from /usr/lib to /usr/local/lib where is set up my pd.

> How's it going with that? My memory is Cyclone could be a pain.

yes, getting Cyclone working was a pain ! But not it works.
I also got iemlib from repository but half of the objects do no work (like
[any] or [prepend], but I could replace them with [list] in most cases).