[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:21:03 CEST 2015

> The concept of hot and cold inlets appears
> to apply to messages, not signals

Surely, it's not that what confused me. Actually Max did confuse me I
guess, I thought I found a different behavior in [sah~] over there. But I
actually hadn't understood how it worked. Sorry... it all makes sense now
and [sah~] is indeed working in the same way!

Anyway, like I asked before, I can't find that list of bugs you were
working on, where is it?

Did you see what I mentioned about [cycle~]?

Now, since the maintenance of Extended seems to be dead, I guess the point
of updating cyclone is to make it available for download. I've always had
the idea it was available for download somewhere, but it isn't. There's the
download version from the package that was out in 0.42 extended in
puredata.info and that's it.

So, where's that page with the bug list that you were working on? I'd like
to check it out.

And when do you think we could have it for download in the puredata.info
site (or somewhere else as well)?

Can I get the package as it is now and test it?

thanks