[PD] Curtsi Filter for Pure Data

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:34:30 CEST 2015

hi, this curtis filter seems to be just one amongst millions of analog
filters. It's just a resonant lowpass. There are countless analog ones and
you can't really make a perfect digital clone of an analog filter. Having
said that, there are many resonant lowpass filters in pd (extended).

Try [lores~], [moog~], [resofilt~], [svf~] and [lowpass] into biquad, for
example.

There's a [bob~] filter in the latest vanilla as well.

some of this are 4 pole filters and other are 2 pole - the curtis one can
be set to 2 or 4 poles. By the way, two filters in series that are 2 pole
make a 4 pole filter.

cheers