[PD] examples of classic Sample and Hold

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:46:40 CEST 2015

Try using [slide~] after a sample and hold, it'll make some nice portamento
sounds, some synths have that feature.

[sah~] has a different behaviour where you can set the trigger threshold,
you can use [noisi~] to trigger it randomly while using it for something
else as well.

[noish~] is like a noise into a sample and hold, you can think noish~ as
"noise hold"

cheers