[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:05:55 CEST 2015

Yeah, I already built it with expr, so I don't really need to download
etxernals for that. I was just wondering if extended already had such a
thing, and it doesn't, so I think it's a nice addon to cyclone.

An addon to cyclone would implicate and addon to extended, but then, it's
not clear it'll ever be maintained again. Last time anyone talked about it
in this list was 6 months ago... one way or another, seems like a nice
addon to cyclone.

Maybe it could be just an abstraction and it doesn't have to be a compiled
object, I see the point. But I'd like to try and code it as an external
into the cyclone library if possible.

cheers