[PD] cyclone/maxmode functionality usage

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:06:40 CEST 2015

So [maxmode] basically loads useless empty "dummy" objects for more
compability.

Well, my two cents is that the idea of having a library with several
objects that exist in Max and not in Pd is great and awesome. It serves
well in making both worlds somewhat compatible. But regarding opening the
same files/patches, MAX and PD are just growing out to be very incompatible
projects, so it's rather healthy to forget about forcing any compatibility
of this type - it's just insane. It may have been reasonable back in MAX
4.6, but nowadays, with MAX 7 and everything, seems pointless.

More than that, to answer your question, it's pretty obvious to me that no
human being is using this...

Now, please tell about these *bin-ops **"nettles"*, what are these?

cheers