[PD] Problems with maintaining Pd-extended (was Mess and redundancy...)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:37:44 CEST 2015

To save extra discussion energy and *possibly* let the “cat out of the bag” let me say this: just wait a bit, something good is in the works to offer a solution to many of these problems.

I won't say anything more until the parties involved feel they are ready.
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>