[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:26:47 CEST 2015

I have another bug to report, now in [rampsmooth~].

According to its help file, it should generate a linear ramp, but it
doesn't. Instead, it generates a logarithmic curve just like [slide~]. I
have attached a picture that shows how both are operating in the same way,
where they shouldn't.

In MAX, [rampsmooth~] does in fact generate a perfectly linear ramp, unlike
[slide~].

I was actually able to implement [slide~] only with [fexpr~], making it
100% compatible to vanilla. If there's a filter formula tht generates
perfectly linear ramps I can implement it I guess, but it should be fairly
easy to change it in the object. I'll see what I can do to help.

cheers