[PD] Chebyshev waveshaper

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 23:14:17 CEST 2015

Hi there, if you can't control the strength of harmonics like cheby, it's
not like cheby~ at all, and I actually fail to see the point here.

btw, cheby~ should have the option to generate normalized tables for
waveshaping, it's hard to work with it when it doesn't, you can always blow
it up easily.

cheers