[PD] Chebyshev waveshaper

sebfumaster at aol.com sebfumaster at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 01:52:12 CEST 2015

I didn't say that it was like cheby, I just mentioned that cheby already existed.
The point is to control a crossfading of harmonics at audio rate.
In cheby~ you can control the weight of harmonics at message rate, but you can only set the order by creation
argument.
In tcheb~, you can only have 1 "harmonic" (or a crossfade between 2 executive harmonics) but you can choose the harmonic to be anywhere up to 255 at signal rate.
I just happen to like the sound of the order of polynomial being rolled through a linear crossfade at signal rate, which you cannot do with cheby~.

-Sebastian