[PD] haversine formula in Pd

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Jun 7 04:48:13 CEST 2015

Merci Cyrille,

in the formula the intermediate steps are quite small fractions and it
seems their precision is important.
In the test case the Pd implementation is 8917.74 km off the proper
result (2887.26). However I need a precision of about 1m.

So I assume the haversine formula is not implementable in Pd at all?
(unless double precision will be there that is)

Or is there a workaround?

m.