[PD] Nettles. Was: cyclone/maxmode functionality usage

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 7 13:55:01 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

The nettles are the cyclone bin-ops objects we discussed before:
They are part of the cyclone library object, which may or may not be
part of your distribution. The source code is in
externals/miXed/cyclone/shadow/nettles.c, hence the name.

As it is a subset of what is in zexy, it is not very important to make
them available again.

Here a link to my copy of the original cyclone page:
http://fjkraan.home.xs4all.nl/digaud/puredata/cyclone/cyclone_site/cyclone.html.

Greetings,

Fred Jan