[PD] Cycle~ difference with Max5. Was: Update cyclone maintenance

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 7 22:08:02 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

I checked the cycle~ behaviour against the Max5 doc, and it appears to
work as described. Only clicking to view the current buffer contents is
not implemented (yet). The offset can be set as argument and it works.
The second inlet controls the phase, which amounts to more or less the same.

Can you indicate what the differences are?

Greetings,

Fred Jan