[PD] Cycle~ difference with Max5. Was: Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:42:55 CEST 2015

> The offset can be set as argument and it works

I can't seem to make it work, how do you do it? can you send me a patch?

It seems [cycle~] will only work with tables that are 512 in size. It can
be of any size in max now, but  the help of Max 7 says: "This wavetable may
be of any size, *but historically was limited to 512 samples*." So maybe
when [cyclone/cycle~] was made it was limited to 512... anyway, this size
limitation was something I also raised here.

More details, in max you can set [cycle~] with other messages to control
the buffer size and offset, check attached image.

cheers