[PD] Problems with maintaining Pd-extended (was Mess and redundancy...)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:44:11 CEST 2015

hmm, looks like the "vanilla route" idea is taking place, awesome ;)

but ok, lets not to force the cat out of the bag, we'll hold on for that...
one way or another, I'd still like to know more about why and how things
are complicated with the current extended scenario in more details.

such as why would it have to be concentrated in "one person"? Why the build
farm is gone and how hard would it be to put it all back and running? Why
does it always have to be one or two versions behind vanilla and not just
get the latest vanilla and "extend" it? And also, why does it seem to me
the pd distros always get concentrated in one or just a handful of people?

Please help me out trying to figure this all out.

Thanks folks