[PD] Problems with maintaining Pd-extended (was Mess and redundancy...)

Flávio Schiavoni fls at rendera.com.br
Mon Jun 8 17:02:56 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I'm also working in a project with a undergrad student that maybe can be
a good solution to pure data externals maintenance.
He is creating a package manager to PD, like a deb packet with a
repository definition and so on.
It's his final essay and he needs to work alone on it.
As soon as he has a first release we intend to share it here.
I hope it will help to manage externals distribution.

Cheers

Flávio Schiavoni