[PD] Cycle~ difference with Max5. Was: Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:25:51 CEST 2015

About setting the cycle object to change the table name, I see in Max 5
documentation that you can also specify in this message the sample offset.
>From what I tried in Pd, this is not working at all, it'll not read from
the table at all.

check the bit in the documentation about it:

*"The word **set, followed by the name of a buffer~
<https://docs.cycling74.com/max5/refpages/msp-ref/buffer~.html> object,
changes the wavetable used by cycle~. The name can optionally be followed
by an int specifying the sample offset into the named buffer~
<https://docs.cycling74.com/max5/refpages/msp-ref/buffer~.html> object's
sample memory."*