[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 123, Issue 48

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:28:56 CEST 2015

I don’t know if you’ve been following the recent discussions on this list, but there is currently a very similar tool in development: https://github.com/pure-data/deken <https://github.com/pure-data/deken>

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>