[PD] Less CPU Expensive Tips & Resources?

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:31:30 CEST 2015

I've gotten in the habit of using [switch~] to turn off processing in areas
of my patches that are not in use. You just have to come up with a system
for activating/deactivating DSP that makes the most sense for your
situation.

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015, Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 03/06/15 18:31, Art via Pd-list wrote:
> > I've been trying to find ways to "trim the fat" off my patches in PD
> > lately, and I was wondering if there are any good resources for this?
>
> In the "Media" menu you can select "Load Meter" which will give you a
> ball-park indication of how much CPU time your patch is eating and you
> can use that to tune things a bit.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris.
>
> --
> http://mccormick.cx/

William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com