[PD] Cycle~ difference with Max5. Was: Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:58:46 CEST 2015

So, hey Fred, would you be able to get into sourceforge and close all the
bug reports that have already been taken care of?

I'm not sure how to get in it and do it. I guess I should do that to cause
I'm aware of a few things that are going on, so if anyone could tell me how
to do it, I'd like to try and collaborate.

Moreover, still about [cycle~], I just wanted to make sure it behaves
exactly like it says in Max 5 documentation. They descibre how it needs a
table with 513 points, and that the 513 needs to be the same as the 1st
because of the interpolation (I assume it does a simple linear
interpolation then, right?). In the case of a table with 512 points,
[cycle~] will add a 513th point that's a copy of the first. Anyway, this is
what it says in the documentation and I'd like to check with you if it's
working exactly like that as well. Perhaps you could mention that too in
the help file.

cheers