[PD] pd code debug

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:47:19 CEST 2015

Dear Iohannes,

thank you. On Mac I do:
$ lldb -- /Applications/Pd.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd -stderr -nrt -nosound -lib
vpdelay~-help.pd
$ (lldb) target create "/Applications/Pd.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd"
$ Segmentation fault: 11
without making the run command. I tried even with other Pd stuff and I
always get this problem. From Console I see that it's an EXC_BAD_ACCESS
(SIGSEGV).
I am using the latest version of Pd Vanilla (0.46.6) for Mac 64 bit on Mac
Yosemite.

Best regards,
Marco