[PD] pd code debug

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:51:11 CEST 2015

Dear Dan,

thank you for your answer. In my computer at /usr/bin/ there is no gdb, and
doing locate gdb I got no results. Moreover, I remember that from Mavericks
gdb was no more installed with Xcode[1]. I think you can build by yourself
gdb from MacPorts or something similar[2]. I have to update my Xcode to
6.3.2 version: maybe with this release gdb is installed by default.

Cheers,
Marco

[1]: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_on_OS_X_Mavericks_and_Xcode_5
[2]: http://ntraft.com/installing-gdb-on-os-x-mavericks/