[PD] float list from symbol atom

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:26:46 CEST 2015

hey, I have a few abstractions that take a list of floats as input
within those abstractions triggers direct the list as lists and anythings.
I can type into a message box a list of numbers like [2 1 2 1 2 2(
bang the message box and the  abstraction works great.
however when I use a symbol atom , type in the same  [> 2 1 2 1 2 2]
, then hit enter to set a message box to the output then bang the
messagebox, my abstraction gives errors like
can only convert s to b or s.
Is there anyway to allow a user to input a list of floats to form this
float list message besides the symbol atom box?
Thanks
Billy