[PD] Miller's Moogfilter

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:33:16 CEST 2015

I got excited about it, too.

And Pd's near future looks so promising, anyway. Deken means easy access
to externals, means projects aiming to be portable can be Pd-vanilla
based, means all kinds of interesting new features ([bob~], [list
*symbol], [text], [array]... good times we live in  ;-)

It's time for a big thank you for the driving forces behind Pd
community.

Roman