[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 19 16:43:56 CEST 2015

About maintaining cyclone, I think a reorg would be great, and further
maintenance as well.  If you want to do whatever you want with it, then just
make a fork and work on it as a new
name.  If you want to stick to cyclone's central goal of Max/MSP
compatibility, then keep working on it as cyclone.  But please do not work on
cyclone and break the Max/MSP compatibility.

.hc

Alexandre Torres Porres: