[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:37:51 CEST 2015

> But please do not work on cyclone and
> break the Max/MSP compatibility.

Howdy... Of course! Agreed! But not sure about the purpose of this remark
considering what was being discussed with [rampsmooth~] and all - it was
for the sake of compatibility. We're actually being very strict to make it
exactly like Max here. For example, I've just mentioned [slide~] should
have control inlets instead of audio inlets like it has. The fact that it
also accepts audio signal doesn't break the compatibility, and might be
nicer, but I guess it needs to be that way for it to be a proper clone.

cheers