[PD] help cloning max's scale

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 01:24:08 CEST 2015

> the object you describe sounds to me identical to [maxlib/scale]

it almost is, but in maxlib you just turn the mapping to log on or off, in
max you specify a log parameter.

I did share a patch in text and attached. Not sure if everyone gets the
attachment so I sent the text file as well, but here's the attached file to
you again, and I'm also sharing a downloadable link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3AoiT0xk8fnRGphNTlTdFNxQ2c/view?usp=sharing

by the way, I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong, and the given
equation in Max just seems to be wrong

cheers