[PD] Gem server and client solution

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 13:08:56 CEST 2015

Dear list,

just wanted to inform you that I managed to have 2x12 fullHD screens
connected and controlled by GEM.
With 2 Mac Pro and 6 Datapath x4 4K external graphic cards works smooth. It
is not visible from the picture, but these squares are cubes, which
revolves when someone gets into interaction with the motion sensors.
The result is in the attachment:

[image: Inline image 1]

No upscaling, no additional processor between the computer and the video
wall. Just smooth 15840x3240 real time rendered pixels.
Thanks for your ideas and help during the process.

Best:

Popesz