[PD] help cloning max's scale

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:31:09 CEST 2015

Some guy in the MAX/MSP facebook group was able to reverse engineer and
find the formula.

It's [expr out_low + (out_high-out_low) * exp(-1 * (in_high-in_low) *
log(power)) * exp(($f1 - in_low) * log(power))], and it seems to just WORK
PERFECTLY!!

A few more test, and I can get on to cloning it... the formula in the
reference was just a lot of bull crap...

cheers