[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:39:15 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

Since you are interested in doing some maintenance in the cyclone
library, I would like to report a possible bug found by an user in the
forum and then confirmed by me. Apparently there are some problems with
the object [delay~] and I am not sure they are present in Max 5 (I can
check at my school if you want to). The problem is actually two bugs:
first, the argument is completely ignored (so no delay is applied when I
try [delay 44100]). The second problem is about the range of the values
accepted by [delay~] via its rightmost inlet: it clips any input into
values between 0 and 44100, so it's not possible to have a delay longer
than 1 second.

Here is the forum thread where this was reported:
http://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/9371/what-does-delay-do/2

Cheers,
Gilberto